Bending conduit, installing electrical panels and other electrical devices, building, wiring, and troubleshooting control panels.
• Technical Degree or two to three years’ relevant experience
• Faimiliarity with bending conduit and other electrical applications
• Ability to read and interpret complex electrical schematics/blueprints
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of work situations.
• Mathematical ability – basic math calculations (addition, subtractions, multiplication and division), work with whole numbers, fractions and decimals.