Specialty manufacturer of replacement mechanical components. Exceptional work environment and benefits, including company-paid (100%) medical and dental coverage, 401K company matching up to 6%, paid vacation time, and advancement opportunities.
Set up and operate Mills, Lathes, primarily Mori Seiki and Haas CNC machinery. Perform any required secondary operations and communicate essential information to the production leader or supervisor.
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent education.
• Ability to read, follow and understand prints, manufacturing instructions and quality plans.
• Ability to follow verbal and written work instructions.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of work situations.
• Mathematical ability – basic math calculations (addition, subtractions, multiplication and division), work with whole numbers, fractions and decimals.